2019 Gala Award Nominations
Nominate a Member for the
Most Innovative Emerging Business, Most Outstanding Member Volunteer, Most Outstanding Hurricane Harvey Resilience Story, Most Outstanding Community Leader
Membership Awards to be awarded at 70th Anniversary Celebration
A Chamber of Commerce is only as strong as its members. Members who sometimes forget or are too busy to tell their story. At the Chamber’s 70th Anniversary, we will be recognizing some of our members and we need your input. Please vote for either your business or another business in the Chamber that is a winner in one of the three categories. The last category does not have to be a member, but it does have to be someone you admire and respect for helping make Houston a better place to live and work.
The categories are:
- Most Innovative Emerging Business
The recipient represents a business idea or concept that demonstrates innovation, progressive thinking and answers and emerging trend or need in the marketplace. Only chamber members are eligible to be nominated.
- Most Outstanding Member Volunteer
The recipient represents a Chamber Members Volunteer who has gone over and above to assist the Chamber to fulfill our mission to be a leading resource to small and medium size businesses. This recipient has made a significant contribution in moving the Chamber forward. Only chamber members are eligible to be nominated.
- Most Outstanding Hurricane Harvey Resilience Story
The recipient represents a Chamber member who endured hardship as a result of the hurricane disaster and bounced back. Only chamber members are eligible to be nominated.
- Most Outstanding Community Leader
The recipient represents a community member who is recognized in the Houston community for their overall contributions to the community through service and leadership. Chamber and Community members are eligible to be nominated.
Rules of the Awards
- All members in good standing are eligible to participate
- Members may nominate themselves, their business, or another member business
- All votes will be collected by David Levine, ResTech Solutions, Gala Team Member. You will be notified by Leesha Bush, Get Social, Gala team member if you are a final nominee.
- All nominees are encouraged to attend the gala.
- Leesha and David will give out the awards at the event, all nominee names are kept confidential until announced.
- The nomination period is open until 12:00 am on October 1, 2019.
- All nominee finalists will be notified by October 4, 2019 and winners will be announced live at the gala.
Not sure if your membership investment is up to date? Please check with Ricki in Member Services, email@example.com.